top of page
Open Store Sign

Why You Need Restaurant Insurance and How Kansas Preferred Insurance Group Can Help

As a restaurant owner, you have to deal with many challenges and hazards. That's why you need restaurant insurance. We understand your industry and we can offer you the best protection for your business.

Restaurant Insurance For Small Business Owners

If you run a business that offers food or drink, you should consider getting restaurant insurance. The food and beverage industry can have many hazards. That’s why it’s essential to safeguard your restaurant with the right kind of policy. We support small businesses and build relationships with restaurant owners so we can tailor our services to your specific needs and help secure your business.

Restaurant Robot

Who Needs This Insurance?

  • Cafes

  • Coffee Shops

  • Fast Food Restaurants

  • Fine Dining

  • Ice Cream Parlors

  • Pizzeria's

Why Having The Correct Insurance Coverages Is Important

If you own a restaurant, you know how much effort and dedication it takes to run it successfully. You also know that there are many risks and challenges that can affect your business. That's why you need restaurant business insurance that can protect you from the unexpected and keep your business going strong.


We at Kansas Preferred Insurance Group understand the needs of restaurant owners like you. We tailor policies to your specific situation and goals. Whether you face a fire, a food poisoning claim, or a lawsuit from an employee, we have the coverage that can help you recover and continue serving your customers.


Running a restaurant is not easy, but with the correct insurance coverage, you can have peace of mind knowing that we are always on your side.

Image by Nick Karvounis

Protecting Your Restaurant With The Right Insurance Policies

What's the best small restaurant insurance you can get? It depends on your specific needs, but a good place to start is with a Business Owner's Policy (BOP). A BOP combines three essential insurance coverages for small businesses:

  • General liability insurance: Protects you from financial losses caused by lawsuits arising from bodily injury or property damage caused by your business.

  • Commercial property insurance: Protects your business's property, such as your building, equipment, and inventory, from damage or loss caused by covered perils such as fire, theft, and weather events.

  • Business income insurance: Helps you cover lost income if your business is forced to close due to a covered peril such as a fire or natural disaster.

In addition to a BOP, restaurant owners with employees are also required to have workers' compensation insurance. Workers' compensation insurance provides medical benefits and lost wages to employees injured or become ill on the job.

Ready For A Quote?

Give Us A Call

Email Us

Fill Out A Quick Easy Form

bottom of page