We hope you’re holding up as best you can during these difficult times. The coronavirus pandemic affects us all. We’re grateful so many of our auto insurance customers are doing their part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by staying home. Since people are driving less, we’re seeing fewer auto claims. The insurance companies have different plans to help out financially during this time from refunds to delaying bills. We are listing the direct phone numbers for you to call to find out the specific details. Like most of you, the company staff are working from home so please be patient.
Allied Nationwide 1-800-282-1446 for both personal and business
Travelers Personal 1-800-842-5075 Business 1-800-252-2268
Auto-Owners 1-800-288-8740 for both personal and business
Progressive 1-877-776-2436 for both personal and business
State Auto 1-833-724-3577
Kemper 1-866-675-3345 option 3
To file a claim you can either call the number below or click on the company logos to be taken to their claims site.
Don't see your company listed? Contact us today and we'll be happy to help you report your claim.
In event of an auto/property loss:
- Make sure everyone is safe and prevent further damage
- Obtain the names and addresses of all witnesses or others involved
- Obtain insurance information for any other persons involved
- If you have roadside assistance or towing; call the number on you ID card for services
- Notify the appropriate authorities and obtain the report number
- Photograph or video tape the scene if possible
- Prepare your inventory
When reporting a loss, please provide the following:
- Name/Property address - location of accident
- Policy Number
- Date of Loss
- Facts Surrounding Loss
- Police/Fire Dept Info