In event of an auto/property loss:
- Make sure everyone is safe and prevent further damage
- Obtain the names and addresses of all witnesses or others involved
- Obtain insurance information for any other persons involved
- If you have roadside assistance or towing; call the number on you ID card for services
- Notify the appropriate authorities and obtain the report number
- Photograph or video tape the scene if possible
- Prepare your inventory
When reporting a loss, please provide the following:
- Name/Property address - location of accident
- Policy Number
- Date of Loss
- Facts Surrounding Loss
- Police/Fire Dept Info
Kansas Preferred Insurance Group is not responsible for reminding customers to make their obligatory insurance payments. Every carrier we write through provides multiple payment/cancellation warnings to notify the insured of impending implications by either physical mail or email.
Don't see your company listed? Contact us today and we'll be happy to help you report your claim.
To file a claim you can either call the number below or click on the company logos to be taken to their claims site.